Customer Success Representative in Stockholm
Real customer success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relationship building skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our solution and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop all post-sales processes, which include: Onboarding, increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each clients and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- 3+ Years prior experience in Customer Success for a technology company with experience increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Experience with business law.
- Experience in SaaS companies – an advantage.
- Swedish and English Speaker
- Prior experience working in the legal space a plus.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.